What information do we collect?
We collect information from you if:
- you subscribe to our newsletter.
- register to attend one of our events.
- see us at an event and volunteer your personal data.
- call and request information and volunteer your personal data.
- enter into a contract of employment with us.
- enter into a contract for services with us.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- to personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- to improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- to send periodic emails about our company, product news, event invitations or service information, etc.
- for the performance of the contract to provide goods/services to you, and as is necessary to carry out our legitimate interests and to comply with any legal requirements.
- use it to enable us to run the business and manage our relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately.
How do we protect your information?
- due diligence and the exchange of privacy notices with 3rd party processors.
- email subscriptions (third-party data processor) data sent to our third-party data processor is secure and adheres to GDPR regulation.
- maintaining up to date anti-spam & virus protection on our servers.
- GDPR awareness training
- physical security measures
Data sent to our third-party data processor (Campaign Monitor) is secure and adheres to GDPR regulation.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Such trusted parties may have access to personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We will only disclose your information to third parties if we are legally obliged to do so or where we need to comply with our contractual duties to you. We may need to pass on certain information to our external payroll provider, pension provider, private healthcare provider, life cover provider, HR provider and IT provider.
Third party links
We may include links to third-party sites on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Right to Withdraw
You can request your information to be withdrawn from our database or update your preferences to reflect what you are interested in and how you would like to receive this information ie: email, post etc at any time by contacting us as below.
This policy was last modified on May 15th 2018.
Changes to our Privacy Notices
We've also updated our Privacy Notice's which can be viewed by clicking the links below:
Contacting us (GDPR Data Officer)
Cricket St Thomas, Chard, Somerset TA20 4BZ
T +44 (0)1460 258590